POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render menu all gray : Re: Render menu all gray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render menu all gray
From: Ruth W Craig
Date: 15 Jan 2006 13:05:00
Message: <web.43ca8e8629a31ad58c277e530@news.povray.org>
Well, I had tried what was suggested in the previous response, but it didn't
work for me.  I got the Render menu to light up (black) by another means.
Now I still have a problem that I am hoping someone can help me with.  I
tried to render ash.map Image one of the scenes that comes with the
program.  Everything seemed to be going along, it rendered for nearly
3hours, however, all that it rendered was a black square.  In other words,
All I can see is a black square.  The messages window seems to indicate
that everything went well.  But all I got was a black square.  Thanks if
you have any advice for me.  Ruth